Selasa, 05 Februari 2013

Relive the Celebrity Big Brother jacuzzi and see Gillian Taylforth in her bikini

Relive the Celebrity Big Brother jacuzzi and see Gillian Taylforth in her bikini

Gillian Taylforth has taken her clothes off to tell us how she keeps her bod so hot, and the good news is that she exercises every single day â€" so at least we know where we’re going wrong. Ie we do not exercise every single day.

The woman who shall always be known as Kathy Beale, and who recently went into the CBB house, tells Closer: “In the past couple of years, I’ve started doing Zumba three or four times a week, which really keeps me in shape. I have a set of three hand weights from Argos, so I try to do a few reps of those every day.

“I eat healthily and I don’t eat a lot of meat. I’d rather skip the meat and have the veg when I have a meal!”

Yeah, also wouldn’t work for us, way too fond of a bit of roast beef. 

For those who like facts and figures about weight, the news is that Gillian is  5ft 6, and weighs around 8st 6lbs. Anyone for the obligatory question asked to all women over 30 (she's 57) about surgery? Yeah here goes with that then.

“At the moment, I wouldn’t have surgery,” she said. “I'm really lucky that my face has held up as long as it has, but never say never. You don’t know what the future will hold - I might wake up one day and find all the years have caught up with me.”

Kathy also says she’s shocked that anyone finds her sexy, obviously not including Phil Mitchell, who would always think she’s pretty hot, and Pete Beale, who if he were still with us, would obviously still find Kath a looker.

Gillian Taylforth
... and in her clothes

 

“It really shocks me that people think I’m sexy!” she says (told you). “I’ve never seen myself like that. But I’m doing this shoot so I can look back when I’m old and grey and remind myself that I was quite all right once.”

Youthful Gillian says she’s unlikely to copy her CBB housemate Heidi Montag - who once had an incredible 10 cosmetic surgery procedures in one day - and go under the knife any time soon.

The full interview appears in this week’s Closer magazine, on sale now.

Closer magazine Front cover Monday, 4 February 2013
Closer is on sale now
           

Want more celebrity pics? Head here, we can help with that.

1 komentar:

  1. Her new tits look great , I'd fuck her pussy until I run out of cum .

    BalasHapus